It’s that time of year again! Summer is truly OFF and away, as the Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Bag 2023 has launched. It’s on sale today until they sell out, which if previous years are anything to go by, won’t be long.
This is Marks and Spencer’s annual good value seasonal pick from its beauty department. In other words, it’s the treat you need when you’re stocking up on socks and pants.
The bag contains a mixture of summer-themed hair, skincare and make up, which M&S say is worth over £155, although I make it closer to £130 plus the bag which doesn’t really look like £25 worth.
Still pretty good value regardless, with lots of full sizes and a few decent travel/sample sizes. Some great all-rounder, suits most people products in there such as the Clinique moisturiser and the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.
How to get the Marks and Spencer summer beauty bag 2023
To get it, you pay £25 as long as you have also spent £30 across clothing, home and beauty (sale items not included). Of course, beauty boxes and bags are only really worth it if you think you’re going to use the majority of the contents. So what’s inside this year?
This is what you get with the Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Bag 2023
- 1x50ml – CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (full size, RRP £22)
- 1x15ml – LIVING PROOF Triple Bond Complex (full size, RRP £19)
- 1x100ml – BLOOM & BLOSSOM Rejuvenating Facial Mist (full size, RRP £14.99)
- 1x4ml – EYEKO Beach Waterproof Mascara (half size, value £9.50)
- 1x30ml – AVEDA Botanical Repair Overnight Serum (travel size, value £12)
- 1×2.7g – PIXI Lip Lift Max (full size, RRP £12)
- 1x30g – THIS WORKS Perfect Legs Skin Miracle (travel size, value £8)
- 1x40ml – PHILIP KINGSLEY Elasticizer (travel size, value £10.67)
- 1x14ml – NAILS INC. Coral Street (full size, RRP £11)
- 1x10ml – DR PAW PAW Lip Balm (full size, £7.50)
- 1x30ml – DISCOVER Soft Iris (travel size £3.33)
- 1x M&S Mesh Cosmetic Bag
The Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Bag 2023 is on sale in store and online here from 25th May and usually sells out very quickly. Although the price is listed as £155, if you have at least £30 worth of clothing, beauty or homeware also in your basket, then you’ll be charged £25 for the beauty bag at the final checkout.
*contains affiliate links