If there’s one sector that I would’ve expected to be doing well right now it’s the snack business. Snacks are the main thing that keep most of us going. And if you have teens at home you will know that there is no such thing as too many snacks, though there is often not enough.
However, that’s not the whole story, since many snack companies have been afected by pubs being closed, where they would have expected to do a big chunk of business. Boo. I miss pubs too.
That’s why The British Snack Company have launched their online shop here, plus you can also find their products on Amazon here. Please think of them when you are stocking up your snack cupboard. Normally you’d be finding their products all over the place but for now online is the way to go.
And to spread a bit of snack-based cheer, I’ve teamed up with the British Snack Company to bring you a very special giveaway. One winner will receive a bumper backage of £25 worth of crisps and popcorn, all suitable for vegans.
Things we love about these snacks
- The flavours are delicious – from traditional Salt & Vinegar to Caramel & Espresso.
- The crisps are made from UK-grown potatoes from a farm powered by renewable energy. They’re really crunchy and potatoey. The teens gave them a big thumbs up and believe me, they know their crisps.
- The delicious popcorn is also hand-popped in the UK so it hasn’t had to travel far to get to you. All in all it’s a very eco-friendly brand.
- They’re healthier than you might expect. I was surprised to note that many of them are quite low in salt. Even the Sea Salt & Black Pepper crisps only contain 0.2g of salt per pack.
- They are allergen-free and in particular gluten-free which can be hard to find in crisps (there’s often gluten in the flavourings).
- The amazing UK-themed packaging. Check out all the cutie animals on the popcorn packs:
British Snack Co vegan snacks giveaway – The Prize
One winner will receive a package containing a variety of vegan-friendly crisps and popcorn to the value of £25. Exact contents may vary from those shown here, but this gives you an idea of what to expect. You can also see what’s on offer from the British Snack Company website. And even if you don’t win, you can still find the crisps here and popcorn here on Amazon.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter via Rafflecopter below – lots of options so do as many or as few as you want.
UK entries only
Make sure that the email address you have registered with Rafflecopter is one you check regularly, so I can contact you.
Closing at midnight on 3rd June 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and the prize sent out as soon as possible after that.
One entry per person please. UK only.
Be lucky, friends!a Rafflecopter giveaway