The Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Box is now an annual event, like rain in June and wasps at a picnic.
Spend £40 at M&S on clothing, beauty or homeware and you’ll be eligible to buy the beauty box (worth over £110) for £15. Think of it as M&S’s way of making shopping for school uniform that little bit more bearable.
What’s in this year’s Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Box?
In short, lots of treats. 10 travel-sized beauty products to get you through summer, if it ever arrives.
- Rosie Radiance Highlighter (15ml)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo (92ml)
- Shay & Blue English Cherry Blossom EDP (10ml)
- Ultrasun Face 30 SPF (25ml)
- Formula Nourishing Mask (15ml)
- Rodial Vit-C Brightening Sheet Mask
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit C Cream (20ml)
- This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle (30ml)
- Ren Atlantic Kelp Shower Gel (100ml)
- Skyn Iceland Eye Gels (1 set)
As you can see it’s mostly skincare with a sprinkling of fragrance and makeup on top. The Ultrasun facial SPF is one of my favourites and I like the sound of the rest of the line up, especially the Vitamin C products. It does look a little bit sad next to last year’s box, which had way more in it, but short of finding a time machine we can’t have that one, so this is your lot for 2019. What do you reckon?
The Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Box is available now, while stocks last (which won’t be long, I’m sure). Spend £40 to get access to the box for £15. You can find it instore or online here
What do you think of this box? Will you be picking one up with a mammoth order of Percy Pigs? Leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you.
*Contains an affiliate link