Just a heads up that the Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Box is now on sale – and you’re going to want to run like Mo Farah to catch up with it.
It retails for £15, is worth over £135, and this is what’s inside:
- Leighton Denny She’s in Fashion nail polish
- Nuxe Refreshing after-sun lotion – 50ml
- PUR fully charged mascara powdered by magnetic technology – 5ml
- Ren Atlantic kelp and magnesium anti-fatigue body wash – 100ml
- Origins Ginzing™ energy boosting gel moisturizer – 30ml
- Prai AGELESS throat & décolletage crème – 15ml
- Color Wow dream coat mini supernatural hair spray – 50ml
- Eos active pink grapefruit lip balm with SPF30 – 7ml
- Ultrasun ultralip SPF30 – 4.8g
- Percy & Reed ‘A walk in the rain’ shine & fragrance mist – 75ml
- Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment – 40ml
- This Works deep sleep pillow spray – 5ml
- Autograph sheer radiance Eau de Parfum – 30ml
- Autograph lasting colour intense liquid lipstick – 6ml
- Formula absolute ultimate sleep cream – 15ml
- Autograph Rainy day makeup bag
What a great collection to set you up for summer. Plus a a chance to try some products with a great reputation – I’ve got my eye on the Prai neck cream and the Formula sleep cream for starters.
The only slight catch is that to get access to the Marks and Spencer Summer Box you have to spend £40/50EUR in the clothing, beauty and/or home departments. But that’s easy enough to do. You could stock up on pants for the family and keep the beauty box as your reward for completing such a tedious task.
The Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty Box is available now, while stocks last (which won’t be long, I’m sure). Spend £40 to get access to the box for £15. You can find it instore or online here.