The sun was out for half an hour, and now it’s raining. Welcome to the British summer, 2019 release. I tell you what we need right now lads is a box of lovely things to distract us from this mess.
The Latest in Beauty Summer 2019 beauty box is subtitled The Beauty Heroes. It’s a selection of skincare and make up designed to work hard both at home and away. If you can find some summer sunshine, that is.
This is a well-stuffed holiday in a box, with 13 sunshiny products inside. Seven of those are full size, and the total value is around £130 against a box RRP of £30. Bargain.
Latest in Beauty Summer 2019 – What’s inside?
- Sukin Rosehip Enriching Night Cream (Full size 120ml, RRP £18.95). A light, easily absorbed vegan night cream.
- St Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion (Travel size 50ml, value £3.63). Contains hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract to moisturise.
- Umberto Giannini Pool Proof Leave in Hair Protection Cream (Full size 150ml RRP £8.25). A kind of an invisible swim cap, protecting hair from chlorine, salt water and the sun.
- OPI Pump Up The Volume Nail Polish (full size, RRP £13.50). A zingy pale lemon polish, to perk up your umbrella holding hand.
- Lord & Berry Ultimate Lip Liner in Mandarin (sample size, value £2).
- Yardley London English Bluebell Deodorising Fragrance (full size RRP £2.49).
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner (full size RRP £22)
- Ciate Bamboo Bronzer (sample size 2.2g value£6) A versatile soft matte bronzer that can also be used as an eyeshadow.
- System Professional Solar Sun Oil (30ml travel size, value £17.50)
- Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Wash (50ml travel size, value £2)
- Sumita Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil in Grey (full size RRP £19)
- Invisibobble Single Waver (value £1.67)
- SportFX Cool Down Primer & Recovery Gel (30ml full size, RRP £9.99). Useful for after exercise as well as during hot weather.
The stand out product for me here is the Solar Sun Oil. It smells so summery, it’s a holiday mood without leaving the house. The St Tropez gradual tanner also has a lovely fresh scent and is great for building up a light glow (rather than baked orange).
I really like the Sumita eyeliner too. I’ve not heard of this brand before, but the eyeliner glides on and stays put. If you were feeling generous this would make a good gift in its gold box.
Everything in here is practical without being boring. My only quibble would be that I’m surprised there’s no facial SPF, but then you do wear that all year round now, don’t you? All in all it’s great value and fun to explore whether you’re off on your hols or trapped indoors in the rain. Bon voyage!
Product details – Latest in Beauty Summer 2019
This box is currently available here on Latest in Beauty RRP £30, contents valued around £130.
Latest in Beauty also have a special offer running from now until the end of December 2019 – Get £5 off your first 6 product Beauty Enthusiast Box by using code LIB5OFFBYOB That gets you 6 products for only £10.
*Press sample provided for the purposes of review. Contains affiliate links.