Popping in to let you know that there’s a new Beauty Discovery Box just gone on sale at Marks and Spencer, and here’s the full list of what’s inside.
I haven’t seen the box in real life, but generally the M&S beauty department is a good shout for a mix of carefully curated beauty brands and in-house products. I shop there a lot.
(BTW this post contains affiliate links, so I might get a small payment if you click through and buy, but other than that I’m not being paid or compensated for this)
OK, so here’s the box:
The Marks and Spencer Beauty Discovery Box contains 9 products – a mix of full size and sample/travel sizes. It’s a little bit of everything in terms of bath, body and skincare. There’s plenty here that you could maybe turn into Christmas gifts (if you can prize them out of your own hands, that is).
- 1x20ml – Eve Lom foaming cream cleanser (sample size, value £7.50)
- 1x30ml – Nuxe prodigieux floral scented shower gel (sample size, value £1.95)
- 1x30ml – Lumene nordic-c [valo] glow boost essence (full size, RRP £33)
- 1x15ml – Clinique moisture surge™ 100H auto-replenishing hydrator (sample size, value £12)
- 1x5ml – REN bio retinoid youth serum (sample size, value £10.33)
- 1x50g – Apothecary Revive Nourishing Cleansing Butter (travel size, value £5)
- 1x15ml – Formula sleep & replenish ultimate sleep cream (sample size, value £6.75)
- 1x30ml – Autograph riviera neroli eau de parfum (full size, RRP £9.50)
- 1x15ml – Autograph luminosity radiant skin primer (travel size, value £6.25)
The box is £25 to buy, and I make that a value of £92.28. Good news.
The Marks and Spencer Beauty Discovery Box is now available instore and online here. RRP £25, no other purchase needed.
*Contains affiliate links
Find more Marks and Spencer reviews here