It’s back! M&S had ducked out of the advent calendar business for a while, but the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar 2021 has just gone on sale.
Warning – this post contains spoilers, so if you don’t want to know exactly what’s inside the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar 2021 then this probably isn’t the post for you.
As before, you have to buy a bit of M&S stuff to be eligible to buy the calendar. This year, spend £30 in the clothing, home and/or beauty departments, and you can then buy the calendar for £40. The calendar contains 25 beauty treats, a mix of travel and full sizes, with an estimated value of around £300.
One thing I really like about it is that it comes in a beautiful blue reusable tin.
And inside, in no particular order, we have…
- Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine in Plum Shine (full size, RRP £10)
- Apothecary Calm Body Wash (60ml travel size worth 0.95p)
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-In Treatment (100ml full size, RRP £28)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (30g travel size, value £15)
- L’Occitane Shea Shower Oil (75ml travel size, value £5.85)
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Dynamic Cream (8ml sample size, value £8.80)
- Prai Ageless Hand Crème (15ml sample size, value £2.42)
- Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Crème (30ml full size, RRP £35)
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream (15ml sample size, value £11.40)
- Ren Kelp & Magnesium Anti Fatigue Body Wash (50ml travel size, value £3.66)
- Ren Kelp & Magnesium Energising Hand Lotion (50ml travel size, value £3)
- Alpha H Rose Liquid Gold (30ml travel size, value £11.10)
- Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream (50ml, full size, RRP £16)
- Fragrance Society Orange, Bergamot & Lemon Grass Hand Cream (30ml travel size, worth £1.60)
- Formula Absolute Sleep Cream (15ml tester size, value £6.75)
- Eyeko Black Magic The Cocoa Edit Mascara in brown (size not stated)
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner The Cocoa Edit in brown (full size, RRP £16)
- Nails INC Tis The Season To Sparkle Nail Polish (full size, RRP £11)
- Percy & Reed I Need a Hero Wonder Balm Hair Primer (full size 75ml, RRP £19)
- Philip Kingsley Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss (20ml travel size, value £10.40)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Therapies Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarine (40ml travel size, value £9.86)
- This Works Stress Check Breathe In (full size, RRP £18)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Vivid Labradorite (full size, RRP £16)
- Ultrasun 30SPF Lip Protection (full size, RRP £8)
- Shay & Blue Tallulahs Camellia Natural Spray Fragrance (10ml sample size, value £10)
What a lovely mix! The Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar has always sold out quickly in previous years, so I don’t think this year is going to be any exception.
Where to find the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
This calendar is on sale now, either in store or online here. Spend £30 in beauty, home and/or clothing to be eligible to buy this calendar for £40. It is currently showing as out of stock online, but in stock in stores. In previous years it has gone in and out of stock a few times online, so it’s worth checking back if you can’t get to a shop.
*contains affiliate links