Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 list of contents
UPDATED TO ADD – This calendar has now been reduced by 20%, to £40
Amazon have launched their second ever beauty advent calendar. With an RRP of £50 and a promised value of over £195, it’s definitely worth checking out by anyone in need of a pre-Christmas treat. Remember how exhausting December can be? Yep, you definitely need a treat.
If you don’t like spoilers then this is not the post for you because I’m going to list the contents in full of the 2018 Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar below.
You sure about that?
OK, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Here we go
Happy Christmas to you
As you can see, it’s a very pretty box this year with a muted Christmassy theme. As you pull out each box, the next one drops down, containing one of the following:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- Baxter of California Shave Tonic /Baxter of California Citrus and Herbal-Musk Deodorant
- Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick Balmain Limited Edition
- Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy cream
- JAMES READ Sleep Mask Tan for Face
- Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray/Big, Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Sally Hansen Gel Rehab Treatment
- Biore Ultra Pore Strips
- Eylure False Eyelashes
- Wunder2 Super-Stay Liner Long-Lasting & Waterproof Colored Eyeliner
- Garnier Micellar Water
- Real Techniques brushes
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Agent Touch Up Creme
- Patisserie de Bain Sugared Violet Hand Cream Tube
- Rimmel London Ink Me Stamp Tattoo
- Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser with Muslin cloth
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Cream Birthday Suit
- Simple Rich Moisture Sheet Mask
- Love Beauty Planet Hair and Body products
- Baylis & Harding Jasmine & Apple Blossom Hand Gel
- Nivea Lip care Pearly Shine (Pink)
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
The 24 products are a mix of full size and deluxe samples. I think it’s quite a well-rounded mix of skincare, makeup, hair and body products that would suit most people.
One factor to bear in mind is that last year’s Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar ended up being reduced in the Black Friday sales from £50 to £30. Will the same thing happen this year? Let’s hope so, because whilst this is a good deal at £50, for £30 it’s an absolute steal.
UPDATED TO ADD
The first reviews are now in for this product and they’re real stinkers! It seems that the something for everyone approach has resulted in something that pleases no one. Hang back until Black Friday, friends, looks like there’ll be plenty left.
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is on sale now until stocks run out, and can be found here
RRP £50, contents valued at over £195 – currently reduced to £40
Are you thinking of buying a beauty advent calendar? What do you think of Amazon’s offering? Leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you