This is quite an exciting find. Bloom Skincare is a UK-based website showcasing a small but well-curated selection of Korean beauty products. They don’t do the headline-grabbing cutesy stuff, but they do do the well-respected products with effective ingredients. Stick around because I’ve got a giveaway at the end of this post so you can try one out for yourself.
Bloom currently ship to the UK and Europe, so you can avoid the wait for delivery from Korea, plus the danger that your order might not make it through customs. Delivery starts at a very reasonable £3.90 and is free for orders over £70. There’s 10% off your first order when you register, and samples are included with orders over £20.
I think the brand that Korean beauty fans will get most excited about on Bloom is Manyo Factory. This Korean skincare brand has been building a global cult following since it first appeared on the Memebox site. I’m not aware of another site in the UK carrying it.
Stand out products I would encourage you to try from the site include:
- Manyo Factory Bifidalacto Complex – Widely thought to be a dupe of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, but with less artificial preservatives.
- Lador Perfect Hair Fill Up – An excellent hair thickener that leaves your hair beautifully swooshy and smooth. I first came across these in a Memebox, and it was one of those stand out products that really makes an instant difference.
- Scinic Feel So Good Peeling Pad – A gentle but effective exfoliating treatment. Each pad contains plant derived cellulose which gently removes impurities, removes dead skin cells, and makes skin look radiant.
- Anything with galactomyces – Galactomyces is a fermented, natural ingredient which has been pioneered in Korean skincare, but has yet to make an impact in Western beauty brands. Fermented ingredients have a higher density of nutrients, and this is what makes them so effective for a wide range of skincare woes. It does have a noticeable yeasty whiff, but that dissipates quickly so just hold your nose for a few seconds and know that your increased loveliness will be worth it.
- Manyo Factory Galactomy Clear Skin Toner – A rare, unwhiffy galactomyces product. Korean toners are the first step in moisturising (compared to Western toners, which are the last step in cleansing). This is a wonderfully nourishing toner which works on several levels – to cleanse, moisturise and exfoliate all at once. But don’t just take my word for it, stick around kiddo and you could just win one to try for yourself.
KOREAN SKINCARE GIVEAWAY – THE PRIZE
One winner will receive a Manyo Factory Galactomy Clear Skin Toner, worth £26. Suitable for all skin types, this product contains galactomyces extracts which help gently cleanse and moisturise the skin. It aims to prevent dryness, fight irritation, erase blackheads, tighten pores and improves the skin tone to give a fresh and bright look.
This is an exfoliating toner, so it’s made up of two acids. AHA acids help in the reduction of wrinkles, increasing the production of collagen to leave skin feeling plumper. BHA acids have an antiseptic effect on the skin preventing bacteria growth and also have an anti-inflammatory effect. I’ve been using it for the last week and love it – hopefully you will too! And in case you were wondering, it’s not tested on animals, so an extra thumbs up for that.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter via Rafflecopter below – lots of options so do as many or as few as you want. UK entries only please.
Closing at midnight on Tuesday 27th June 2017. One winner will be chosen at random and the prize sent out as soon as possible after that.
One entry per person please. UK entries only
*Contains PR samples