It’s beginning to look a lot like Advent. On Monday we unleashed a tidal wave of drool over the box of delights that is the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar 2016. Today I’m going to show you what’s inside the festive offering from one of my favourite French brands – say hello to the L’Occitane Advent Calendar 2016.
SPOILER ALERT – We’re going to be showing exactly what’s inside so if you don’t want to know then this is probably not the post for you.
Here we go. First the pic:
How beautiful is that packaging? So pretty.
And the contents:
L’Occitane Advent Calendar 2016 contains
1) Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
2) Repairing Shampoo 35ml
3) Shea Body Lotion 30ml
4) Shea Ultra Rich Cream 10ml
5) Almond Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
6) Pivoine Flora Hand Cream 10ml
7) Shea Shower Cream 30ml
8) Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 35ml
9) Verbena Shower Gel 30ml
10) Roses et Reines Hand Cream 10ml
11) Almond Shower Oil 35ml
12) The Vert & Bigarade 30ml
13) Verbena Fresh Towelette
14) Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel 30ml
15) Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 35ml
16) Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
17) Verbena Leaf Soap 25g
18) Cherry Blossom Mini EDT 7.5ml
19) Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
20) Immortelle Essential Water 30ml
21) Shea Cleansing Water 30ml
22) Almond Delicious Soap 50g
23) Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
24) Shea Foot Cream 10ml
So as you can see, the emphasis is on hand, bath and body. Last year there were things like stickers and gift tags in the L’Occitane Advent Calendar. I’m really pleased to see that they’ve ditched the non-beauty filler and included solid products all the way.
My favourite L’Occitane product is in here – the Almond Shower Oil, which is just delicious to use. All the travel sizes make this a great gift for a frequent flyer. Or it could be an excuse for you to take a lot more minibreaks.
The L’Occitane Advent Calendar 2016 goes on sale on the 1st of October, both online here and in stores. RRP is £42 and the contents are valued at over £80. It WILL sell out very quickly, they always do, so if you’re thinking of getting this for yourself or a friend, don’t hang about. If you register your details with L’Occitane then they will notify you as soon as the advent calendar goes on sale.