Earlier in the year I discovered indie skincare brand Merumaya and their terrific hand cream with SPF. I still really rate it. It’s become one of those products that’s stayed in my handbag and gets used regularly. I even let the lads in the office use it since, this being Brighton, we have equal opportunity hand cream access rights. And they liked it too.
Merumaya are now celebrating 5 years since launch, and they are exactly the sort of brand I love. Like Ruth Mastenbroek perfumes, they’re fuelled by one woman’s passion, this time for good, affordable, ageless skincare.
Merumaya have got a fantastic birthday offer on the go which I hope you might treat yourself to, or scoop up as a gift for a friend. It’s a skincare bundle worth £56, free with any purchase of £25 or over.
But you’ll have to get in quick because the offer only runs from 13th to 19th of October
The Merumaya gift with purchase includes a mixture of full size and generous travel sized products, as seen above:
- Mud Marvels Mask (50ml, RRP £19.50) – contains activated charcoal for cleansing and AHAs for exfoliating, plus a blend of oils for moisturising.
- Youth Preservation Moisturiser SPF 20 (10ml, RRP £14.50)
- Melting Cleansing Balm (25ml, RRP £7.50) – this is the product I’m most excited to try, as it came out top in a Guardian test and was pronounced King of All Balms, even beating the might Eve Lom cleansing balm.
- #beautyhasnoage Make Up Bag (not pictured, RRP £11)
- Daily Cleansing Cloth (£2.07)
- Everything Everywhere Beauty Oil (3ml, value £1.77) – can be used for everything from cuticles to scalp
Total value: £56.34
The Merumaya 5th birthday offer runs from Friday 13th October to Thursday 19th October 2017 on the Merumaya website, while stocks last. Make any purchase over £25 and you’ll receive the gift shown here, worth £56.
Did you pick up any good beauty offers recently? Leave a comment, I’d love to know