I don’t normally post stuff like this but I love a bargain, especially in the unbearable bleakness of cash-squeezed January and wanted to let you know about a great beauty offer.
Luxury beauty specialists SpaceNK have a really good referral promotion running at the moment for new customers. How it works is this – click through on a referral link, use the code provided and you’ll get free delivery plus a goody bag of luxury beauty samples. UPDATE: The goody bag offer has now ended. The current referral offer is £10 off any £40 order, plus free shipping.
UPDATE #2 – The offer has now ended, so I have removed the link
I placed an order last week and the goody bag just arrived in the post. This is what’s inside:
I’m really pleased with it because it’s all decent sized samples of brands I haven’t tried before. Total value = £55.82. The Algenist eye balm alone is worth over £22 as it’s half full size. Sunday Riley is a brand I’ve heard a lot about so it’s great to be able to try out their face oil without having to shell out £60 for the full bottle.
Points to note about this offer:
- You have to be a new customer to the SpaceNK website. This is an online only offer.
- The free shipping is UK only
- Minimum order is £20 (though the goody bag is worth a lot more). Order can include sale products, and they currently have lots of sale stuff at up to 70% off.
- Don’t panic if the goody bag is out of stock, you’ll get it eventually.
- There are at least two variations of the goody bag so you won’t necessarily get the one shown above. If anything, I think the other one is nicer as it has more make-up and a mini Diptyque candle. Have a rootle around online and you might be able to turn up a pic.
- I am not being paid to promote this, but I will get a ‘beauty gift’ for every three people I refer. No idea what that might be #excited There is also a top prize of a £150 gift card for whoever refers the most people but I think my chances of getting that are as remote as a Scottish island.
- This offer runs until 31st January 2016
So once again, this is the link to redeem the SpaceNK referral offer : http://cob.uy/ae085bo Feel free to share it with anyone you know who might be interested.
And this is what I bought in order to qualify for the goody bag. There was no minimum value when I ordered (they added in the £20 threshold on 20th January) so I splashed out a whole £4.50 on three Rococo nail polishes which were reduced from £12 to £1.50 each.
Very pleased with them and their tiny polish wardrobes/coffins. This is my treat for doing my tax return. Really, it should be a business expense because nice nails make you type better, don’t they? What do you think?